《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 40跟子弹闹着玩(在线收听

There's no doorbell.

没有门铃。

So knock on the door.

那就敲门。

Yes?

什么事?

Hi. I'm looking for Mr. Reuben's apartment, but it's all dark out here in the hall, and I'm lost.

嗨,我在找一位鲁本先生,可是走廊里面很暗,而且我迷路了。

Just a second.

等一下。

You want more?

你还要吗?

Come on. Show your fucking face.

来呀,让我看看你的真面目。

You think you're going to get me that easily?

你以为那么容易抓住我?

When it's tough like this, you know it's gonna be ugly.

遇到这种难搞的,你就知道该用狠招了。

Better make it quick or else we'll be all day listening to his crap.

速战速决,否则我们一整天都得听他鬼叫。

Come on, "gum trick".

来啊,“口香糖把戏”。

Hey! What about the "ring trick"? You know that one?

嘿,那“戒指把戏”怎么样?你听说过吗?

Ring trick?

戒指把戏?

Come on, asshole.

来啊,混蛋。

I'm waiting. Show it to me, motherfucker.

给我看啊,你他妈的。

That's the "ring trick".

这就是“戒指把戏”。

Mario, go back to the barbershop. We'll finish later.

玛力欧,回你的理发店。我们一会儿再剪发。

Hey, Leon, what's up?

嘿,里昂,怎么了?

All done already?

工作都完成了吗?

No, no. Nicer than people, eh?

不不。比人更友善,啊?

I told you that.

我跟你说过的。

You got a problem?

你遇到困难了?

No.

没有。

Get the chair. Sit down, sit.

拿把椅子,过来坐。

I...I was thinking.

我...我在想。

If something happens to me someday...

如果有一天我出事了...

Hey, Leon, nothing's gonna happen to you.

嘿,里昂,你不会出事的。

You're indestructible. Bullets slide off you, you play with them.

你是不死之身。子弹只会从你身上滑过去,你能跟子弹闹着玩的。

Tony, I...thought about my money.

东尼,我想过,我的钱。

You remember the girl who came here the other day?

你记得那天跟我一起来的女孩吗?

Yeah.

记得。

Her name is Mathilda.

她的名字叫玛婷达。

If anything happens to me, I...I'd like you to give her...my money.

如果我出了什么意外,我...我希望你能给她... 我的钱。

You can count on me, Leon.

包在我身上,里昂。

Thank you, Tony.

谢谢你,东尼。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525973.html