《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 44死神真是反复无常(在线收听

Stan! Stan! Shit, Stan, I've been looking all over for you, man. I checked upstairs...

史丹!史丹!妈的史丹,我到处找你。还跑到楼上去找...

What? I'm busy.

干嘛?我在忙。

It's Malky, man. He's dead.

马其出事了,他死了。

Malky was making a buy for us from the Chinaman.

马其当时正从中国佬那儿给咱们进货。

Yeah, but they got nothing to do with it.

但这事与中国佬无关。

They told me, this guy came from the outside.

他们告诉我,那家伙从外面进来。

He was a pro,

他很专业。

he was fast. He fucking came out of nowhere.

动作很快,来无影去无踪。

Boom, shoots the Chinaman dead in two seconds.

嘭一下,两秒钟内就把中国佬干掉了。

Easy, man. I'm a cop.

冷静点,伙计。我是警察。

Then turns around, says something to Malky like...

然后他转过头来,好像对马其说了...

No women, no kids.

不杀女人,不碰小孩。

I think it was something personal.

我想这是私人恩怨。

Death is...whimsical today.

死神今天真是...反复无常。

Blood, do you hear me?

死血,你听见没?

Yeah man, I hear you, Stan. Just chill out, man.

是,我听到了,史丹。冷静点,老兄。

Would you take her up to my office?

可以请你把她带到我楼上的办公室吗?

All right, yeah.

没问题,当然。

Jesus fucking Christ.

妈的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525977.html