《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 54直到你长大(在线收听

Leon asked me to help you out if something happened, and I think something happened, right?

里昂要我帮你,如果出了什么意外的话。我想是出了点意外,对吧?

He put aside a little cash for you.

他给你留了点钱。

So what I'm suggesting is that...seeing as how you're still so young,

我的建议是...你的年纪还那么小,

I should hold the money for you, you know, until you're older.

我应该帮你保管那些钱,直到你长大。

Like a bank, you know, except...it's better than a bank.

就像银行一样,你知道,甚至...比银行更好。

Because, you know, banks always get knocked off.

银行随时都会倒闭。

No one knocks off old Tony.

但没有人能打倒老东尼。

But it's your money.

但这是你的钱。

And in the meantime, all you gotta do is come here every once in a while and I'll dish it out so you can have a little fun, ok?

在这段期间你时不时就过来一次,然后我就给你一点钱去找点乐子,好吗?

Here's a hundred bucks to start with.

先从这一百块开始。

Can't I get a job instead?

不能先给我一份工作吗?

A job?

工作?

What the hell can you do?

你能做什么?

I can clean.

我可以当杀手。

I ain't got no work for a 12-year-old kid. So get it out of your goddamn head!

我这里没有可以给十二岁小孩做的工作,别再胡思乱想了!

It's over! The game's over! Leon's dead! You hear me?

结束了!游戏结束了!里昂死了!你听到了吗?

Come on. Come on, you think I ain't hurting too?

行了。拜托,你以为我不会难过吗?

But he's dead.

但他已经死了。

And you're gonna forget all this craziness and get your little ass back to school, capiche?

你必须把这疯狂的一切忘掉,然后滚回学校去念书,明白了吗?

Now take this money and get the hell outta here.

现在拿着这些钱快离开这儿吧。

And don't let me see your face till next month, for something tells me I'm about to lose my famous kind streak.

下个月之前不要让我看到你的脸,因为我有名的好脾气已经快耗尽了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525987.html