《丑女贝蒂》精讲 91在残酷的现实斗争中生存(在线收听

Betty: So he barely speaks to me.Thank you.

他基本都不和我说话 谢谢

and then my pitch gets turned into something completely different,

然后我的提议变得面目全非

which he decides to give to Megan.Wait.

他还把这个交给米根去做

Daniel:I can't believe that spoiled little bastard.Gave it to Megan.

真不敢相信这个娇生惯养的混蛋交给米根处理

Did you talk to Wilhelmina or my mom?

你和威廉敏娜或是我妈妈说了吗

Betty:No. No. I don't have to do that. And it's not just Matt,

不 我没必要这么做 而且不只是马特

Daniel.It's like everybody hates me.

丹尼尔 好像人人都讨厌我

Daniel:Oh, you can turn that around.

你会扭转局面的

Maybe it's gonna be like your first year at "Mode."

这可能就像你在《风尚》的第一年

Used to make fun of you? They even started that blog about you.

大家经常嘲笑你 他们甚至开了个关于你的博客

Betty:What blog?

什么博客

Daniel:You know, the one about your outfits.

你知道的 关于你的衣服打扮的那个

The one where they took pictures of you every day?

他们把你每天的照片传上去的那个

You have to know about this.Oh, boy.

你得看看那个博客 天啊

Betty:Oh, my god.

我的天

They've been doing this since my first day at "Mode"

我在《风尚》的第一天他们就做了这个

And nobody told me?

而且没人告诉我

Daniel:Betty, I just kinda thought you knew.

贝蒂 我还以为你知道的

Betty:Well, I love that outfit.

我喜欢这身打扮

Daniel:Yeah, I-I love that one, too.

我也喜欢这个

Betty:Uh, okay, maybe that one was a mistake.

穿这个确实是个错误

Daniel:You know what?

别担心了

Don't worry about it.You survived that. You're gonna survive this.

以前的你都挺过来了 这次的你也能

Betty:How?

怎么挺

Daniel:Well, doing what you always do.Focus on your work;

show them you're a team player.

该干啥就干啥 聚精会神 让他们瞧瞧你的团队意识

Betty:I am. I tried to help Megan find a take on her insect jewelry piece.

我是这么做的 我想要帮米根给她的昆虫首饰材料找点素材

She didn't like any of my ideas. I love that belt.

她不喜欢我的想法 我喜欢这条腰带

Daniel:Insect jewelry?So Molly found this in some antique shop a while back.

昆虫首饰 莫莉以前在一间古董店里找到的

Turns out it's worth a lot of money.

结果这个很值钱

Betty:Olivia?

奥莉维亚

Daniel:Yeah, it's, uh, Olivia Guillemette. She was big in the ‘60s;

是奥莉维亚.吉尔麦特 她在60年代很有名

she's kind of a recluse now. But I bet a resourceful writer or editor.

现在隐居了 应该是个足智多谋的作家或是编辑

Betty:Thank you, Daniel.I'm really glad you're back. I missed you.

谢谢 Daniel 真高兴你回来的 想死你了

Daniel:I missed you, too, Betty.

我也想你 贝蒂

Betty:Did you really have to bookmark that blog?

你真的把那个博客加到收藏夹了吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526087.html