《丑女贝蒂》精讲 97我们无缘是你母亲的意愿(在线收听

Justin:Hey, Marc. What are you up to?

嗨 马克 你干吗去

Marc: Is she still here? Is this a... test?

她还在这里吗 这不是一个考验吗

Justin: What are you talking about?

你在说什么

I want to see if you want to go grab lunch or something.

我只是想问你要不要去吃点午饭什么的

Marc: Well, first of all, I had fries last night,

首先 我昨天晚上吃的薯条

So there will be no lunch today,

所以我今天不能吃午饭了

and 2nd, your mama just scared the "hey-soos" out of me.

第二 你妈妈刚刚吓得我魂都没了

Justin: My mother? What are you talking about?

我妈 你在说什么

Marc: She was just here,

她刚来过了

and she was very clear about me not talking to you.

还命令我不能再和你说话了

So I'm sorry.You probably shouldn't come around anymore.

很抱歉 也许你不应该再来这边转了

Hasta luego.

再见咯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526093.html