《丑女贝蒂》精讲 98我的工作被搅乱了(在线收听

Betty:Okay, maybe I'm overexaggerating a little,

好吧 我可能有一点夸张

but my glasses did break, look.

看 但是我的眼镜确实坏了

Hilda:Ay, then maybe you'll finally get some new ones.

好的 那你刚好可以配一副新的了

What's wrong with these?

这一副怎么了

Betty:I've been wearing them since high school.

自从高中我就一直戴这副了

I love these glasses.

我想说的只是我喜欢这副眼镜

All I'm saying is I feel like I'm under attack at work.

我觉得我在上班的时候受到了攻击

It's like, Matt, Marc, Megan...

就好像马特 马克 米根

Anyone whose name starts with a "m", huh

所有名字开头发音是"M"的人

Father:It sounds like Daniel is looking after to you

感觉丹尼尔在庇护你

Hilda:Yeah, and his name starts with a "d", huh

对 他名字的开头是D

Betty:Since Daniel got back, it feels like things have gotten worse

自从丹尼尔回来 事情变得越来越糟

I mean I was finally starting to fit in.

我好不容易开始融入现在的生活

I know his heart was in the right place but he just came and screwed it all up.

我知道他的初衷是好的 但他突然出现搅乱了我的生活

Father:Look at it this way——

换个角度来看

a few days ago, you were worried you had no allies and no assignments.

几天前 你以前担心没有助手 也没有任务

Now that Daniel's back, you got both.

现在丹尼尔回来了 一箭双雕

Hilda:Papi, you are missing the point. No, no, no.

老爹 你漏了重点 不对 不对 不对

You need to tell Daniel to back that truck up that you can take care of yourself. Hello.

你应该告诉丹尼尔把卡车开回去 这样 你就能照顾好你自己 对吧

Well, he just lost his wife.I mean that's a little harsh, no?

他妻子刚去世 这也太不近人情了 不是吗

Okay, well, then you can kiss fitting in at your new job good-bye.

好吧 你也可以保持现状和你的新工作说拜拜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526094.html