《丑女贝蒂》精讲 103我不会让你得逞(在线收听

Matt. Matt. Matt.

Matt Matt Matt

Yeah.

什么事情

I think I might have a pitch, actually.

我可能会有个好主意

A pretty good one.

确实是个很好的想法

Nothing personal, but I can't take "might" to Wilhelmina.

我没针对个人的意思 不过可我不可能跟Wilhelmina说“可能”

Thank you.

谢谢

No, I know that. I know. But you know what?

是的 我知道原因 可你知道吗

The way you said that,

你那么说

that did feel a little personal and I would just appreciate it... Matt.

还真有点针对的感觉 我会很开心 如果你能

Don't... Okay, Betty,don't... Please...

不要说了 好了 贝蒂 别说了 拜托

Look, I am trying to keep my job here just like you are.

听我说 我想保住饭碗 就跟你一样

And I don't know if you realize this, but your U.N. Fiasco made us both look bad.

不知道你有没意识到你联合国那事惨败让我们俩很难堪

So which one of us is making this personal?

到底是谁扯到个人身上了

They are so in love, it's disgusting. I want that.

他们真恩爱 有够恶心的 我也想要

Take it. I just want her job.

拿去吧 我只想要她那份工作

Are we obsessed with Betty? Yes. and it's exhausting.

我们是不是上Betty瘾了 是 看着都觉得累

Oh, I know and I'm sorry.

我知道 对不起

But that psychedelic misfit toy is living my dream.

可那巨不合适的家伙在过着我的梦想生活

Would I let someone take my dream from me?

我会让别人抢了我梦想吗

Or would I find a way to take it back?

还是说我想个办法

Oh, I never think to destroy someone for me.

我没想过为了自己毁掉别人

That's called low self-esteem.

那叫下作

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526099.html