《丑女贝蒂》精讲 105你的事情搞定了(在线收听

Hilda. Did you get my text?

Hilda 你收到我的短信没

Yeah, I got it. I called Sammy and guess what.

收到了 我打了个电话给Sammy 你猜怎么着

The stupid goomba came through.

那废柴搞定了

No! He did?

不可能 他搞定了

For you a big meeting with a fancy designer today at 4:00.

今天4点跟牛设计师会面

For me, nothing.

我 什么都没

Today! What?! This is amazing.

今天 什么 太好了

Hilda, if I can get this story, I can get it in this issue.

Hilda 如果我能谈妥这访谈的话 就能放进这期杂志里了

What was that?

刚刚怎么回事 你在嘲笑我吗

No. I-I don't know what that was.

不要 我要自己干

You know what you do, right?

你知道要怎么做了 对吧

You go into Matt's office and you rub this in his spoiled rotten face.

闯进Matt的办公室 然后给他难看

No way, Jose. I am keeping this one to myself.

想得美 Jose 我要为我自己保住这份工作

If I want to keep my job, I have to go around Matt.

如果我想保住这份工作我就要绕开Matt

He's made that very clear.

他说得够清楚的了

All right, I will text you the address. I gotta go.

好吧 我行等下短信息跟你说地址 要收线了

Okay. Thank you. Thank you,thank you, Hilda. I love you!

好的 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 Hilda 我爱你

It's about time.

时间问题

I'm trying to find somebody to cover a busboy shift at the restaurant.

我要找个人来做餐厅服务生轮班

Oh, let me do it.

噢 噢 噢 让我来吧

What? Yeah. No. Why?

什么 我来 不要 为什么

I said busboy. Not bus-you.

我是说餐厅服务生 不是你

Papi,wait.

爸爸 等等

I really need the money to get Justin out of that awful school.

我真的很需要钱帮Justin转学好 不让他待在那破学校

I promise you I will do such a good job. Ridiculous.

我向你保证我会做好这份工的 说真的

Okay. For Justin. Yeah.

好 为了Justin 当然

Now get over there early so they can train you.

那现在赶快去 他们好开始给你培训

Please, papi. I think I know how to take dirty plates off of a table.

好了 爸爸 我知道怎么端走脏盘子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526101.html