《永远的北极熊》精讲 07(在线收听

Seconds, anyone?

有人想来第二份吗

Thank you, Cam, for this delicious dinner.

卡姆 谢谢你做了这么美味的晚餐

It could be like this every night.

每晚都可以这样啊

Yes, that would be nice, but I need a husband, not a wife.

对 那样是很好 但我需要的 是一个丈夫 不是妻子

I would like to be a husband, but my wife won't let me.

我想做一个丈夫 但我妻子不让

永远的北极熊01.jpg

Your wife would let you be a husband if you made it possible for her to just be your wife.

如果你让你妻子能够当你的妻子 那她就会让你做一个丈夫

He wants her to be a wife, but she insists on being a husband who makes me be his wife.

他希望她做一个妻子 但她坚持 要做一个丈夫 让我变成她的妻子

What did he say?

他怎么说

He said that we don't live in the Peabody School district and that you and Faith have to go to Lincoln.

他说我们没有住在皮博迪学区 你和费瑟必须去林肯区上学

I'm so sorry, Mommy. Honey, don't.

很抱歉 妈妈 宝贝 别哭

Please don't cry, Amelia. Don't apologise to me.

不要哭嘛 艾米丽娅 不用对我道歉

He asked where we lived and I didn't know what to say.

他问我们住在哪 我不知道该说什么

I know. I know. You did the right thing.

我知道 我知道 你做的对

I never wanted you to lie.

我也不想你撒谎

He said it was illegal what we were doing.

他说我们所做的是非法的

I know. I just... I guess I... I wasn't thinking, honey.

我知道 我只是... 我想我...宝贝 是我欠考虑

I wanted you and Faith to go to the best school.

我一心只想让 你和费瑟去最好的学校

What if Faithie gets beat up and it's all because of me?

如果费瑟被揍了怎么办 这全都是因为我

Faith is not gonna get beat up.

费瑟不会被打的

She bites.

她会咬人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526243.html