《永远的北极熊》精讲 08(在线收听

Sleeping bags, pyjamas, stuffed animals, books, changes of clothes what am I forgetting?

睡袋 睡衣 毛绒玩具 书 换洗的衣服 我还忘了什么没

Toothbrushes. I bought toothbrushes.

牙刷 我买了牙刷

They can keep 'em at my apartment.

就让它们留在我的公寓吧

And I found these two cardboard boxes.

而且我找到了两个纸箱子

I set 'em up like beds. They're gonna flip.

我把它们搭成了床的样子 它们会倒的

They're so excited.

她们俩兴奋极了

Do you want some tea? Yes, please. Oh.

喝茶吗 好 劳驾 噢

永远的北极熊02.jpg

During the day, they can turn them on their sides and they become puppet theatres.

在白天 他们还可以把箱子翻过来 变成木偶剧场

You're going to have so much fun.

他们会找到很多乐趣的

Do you want some toast? Please.

来片吐司吗 有劳了

Now that I got my own place, Maggie, I mean,

现在我有我自己的家了 玛姬 我是说

I'm happy to stop by and pick up the kids any time, have 'em stay over.

我很高兴可以随时来访 接孩子们过去玩 让她们在我那住几晚

Thank you. There's room for you too.

谢谢 我给你也准备了房间

Just kidding.

开玩笑的

Not until you're ready.

我会等你准备好的

Oh, it's good tea. Cam? Mmm?

这茶很好喝 卡姆 嗯

Um... I got into business school.

呃 我被商学院录取了

Maggie Stuart, you are some punkins!

玛姬 斯图亚特 你真了不起啊

I wish I had some of that bourgeois Midwestern cando.

我也希望我能有 中西部资本家的那种进取心

A scholarship... to Columbia.

一份 去哥伦比亚的奖学金

Wait. You can't take the girls to New York.

等等 你不能待女儿们到纽约去

No, of course notI can't even afford my own studio apartment in New York.

不 当然不会 我连给自己 租一间纽约的小公寓都租不起

So, what about the girls?

那女儿们怎么办

OK. Here's my proposal.

好 我有个提议

I can get my degree in 18 months if I do a summer session.

如果我上暑假课程 我可以 在18月内拿到我的学位

And Jenny's mom can rent me a very small room in her apartment.

珍妮的妈妈可以把她公寓里 一间很小的房间租给我

So I go to New York.

所以 我去纽约

You move in here with the girls and you take care of them.

你和女儿们来这一起住 你照顾她们

Me? Yes, you.

我 对 你

You miss them. And they miss you so much, Cam.

你很想她们 她们也很想你 卡姆

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526244.html