《永远的北极熊》精讲 15(在线收听

When I get that engine fixed,

等我修好那发动机

we're driving that thing to Mexico.

我们就要开着那东西去墨西哥

Who's that? RuthAnn.

那是谁 安阿姨

Please don't introduce yourself.

请别自我介绍

Why not? 'Cause you talk too much and...

为什么 因为你花太多 而且...

I'm just being friendly.

我只是想表示一下友好

Don't you want to know your neighbours?

你们不想了解自己的邻居吗

We live in a world with other people. Hi!

我们是和其他人一起 生活在这个世上的

Cam Stuart.

嗨 我是卡姆 斯图亚特

Yes, Maggie told me.

是啊 玛姬跟我说过

Welcome to Wieland Manor. RuthAnn McKay.

欢迎来到威兰德 玛诺儿 我是鲁斯 安 麦凯

Hello, girls. Hi.

女孩们 你们好 嗨

Can we help you with your bags?

我们能帮你提包吗

Are you kidding?

你开玩笑吧

Well, stand aside, RuthAnn. Oh, thank you.

让一下 鲁斯 安 噢 谢谢

See, girls?

看 女孩们

People appreciate a little kindness.

人们都喜欢一点点友善

That's all I'm talking about.

这就是我要说的

I got that.

这个我来

Hi. Cam Stuart.

嗨 我是卡姆 斯图亚特

Hi. Cam Stuart. I'm new here.

嗨 我是卡姆 斯图亚特 我是刚搬来的

Who was that?

那是谁

Hi. Cam Stuart. I'm new in the building.

嗨 卡姆 斯图亚特 我是刚搬进来的

Apartment 32.

32号公寓

Here we are.

我们到了

Do you need any help putting them away?

需要帮你整理一下吗

No, this is fine. We'll just put the bags down.

不 这样就好了 直接放地上就行

Are you sure? We're happy to help.

你确定吗 我们很乐意帮忙

No. This has been so helpful. Thank you.

不用了 你们已经帮了 很大的忙了 谢谢

Do you need anything moved? A desk or something like that?

你有什么要搬的吗 桌子之类的

No, I'm... I'm... I'm happy with where my desk is.

不 我很满意现在桌子的位置

I find mixing an arrangement freshens a space.

我觉得经常变换一下位置 能给家里带来清新的感觉

No, thank you. I have to start dinner.

不 谢谢 我要开始做晚饭了

So... if you'll excuse me. Sure.

所以不好意思...当然

Do you want an onion chopped or something?

要不要帮你切洋葱什么的

I'm not using onions tonight.

我今晚不用洋葱

What's wrong with you? Why?

你怎么回事 怎么了

You made her slam the door in your face.

你逼得她在你面前关门

She had to cook dinner. She had to get rid of you!

她要做晚饭啊 她是为了摆脱你

What are you talking about? I was being a good neighbour!

你们说什么呢 我这是在做个好邻居

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526251.html