《永远的北极熊》精讲 18(在线收听

But I'll do anything he wants me to... Shit.

但我愿意为她做任何事 操

Unchain the door, please. Where did you go?

请把链子打开 你去哪了

Unchain the fucking door. We woke up and you were gone.

把链子打开 我们醒来发现你走了

Faith was really scared. Don't use the chain.

费瑟吓坏了 别用链子

If someone really wants to come in, they're not gonna be stopped by that dinky chain.

要是真有人要进来 一根链子是挡不住他们的

It stopped you.

起码挡住你了

I didn't really want to come in.

我也不是真想进去

Mommy's on the phone.

妈妈在打电话

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

谢谢 多谢

Hello. Everything's fine, Maggie. Nobody's hurt.

喂 一切都好 玛姬 没人受伤

I told them I was going out, but they were sleeping.

我跟他们说了我要出去 但他们睡了

What am I to do? Wake them every time I decide to go out?

我要怎么办 每次想出门的时候 都叫醒他们吗

She's going to know he's doing a bad job.

她会知道他干坏事了

He's drunk.

他喝醉了

Do you think it's good for Mommy to know that?

你觉得让妈妈知道好吗

She's coming home a week early.

她会提早一星期回家

Yes, Maggie.

对 玛姬

Lithium.

Help me open the door! Now, remember, girls.

帮我开门 记住 女孩们

Mommy's coming on Friday, so let's make the apartment nice and clean.

妈妈星期五就回来 所以咱们把公寓打扫的干干净净的

You have to unpack the boxes.

你们要把箱子里的东西拿出来

I'm just saying, we should all pitch in.

我只是说 我们应该一起动手

They're your boxes.

那些都是你的箱子

We don't know what to do with them.

我们不知道要怎么弄

We don't ask you to clean up our room.

我们也没叫你给我们打扫房间

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526254.html