《永远的北极熊》精讲 19(在线收听

Forget it. Have a nice fucking day!

行 操 算了 祝你们他妈的开心

Oh, for shit's sake! Now what the hell's wrong?

妈的 现在又怎么回事

God... damn!

天啊 操

Hello, old friend.

你好啊 老朋友

Daddy!

爸爸

Yeah, it's pretty good, huh?

挺棒的 对吧

It's beautiful. We love it!

真美 我们喜欢

Just don't look in there.

别往那里面看

Is that a machete?

那是弯刀吗

Big deal if it is.

如果是的话就问题大了

Hitler has only got one ball

希特勒只有一个蛋蛋

Goering has two but very small

戈林的蛋蛋非常小

Himmler has something similar

希姆莱的也差不多

But Joseph Goebbels has no balls at all...

但约瑟夫 戈培尔根本没有

..a... all!

没有

Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me...

宝贝 你在对我施法

I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum

说噢噢噢

Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me

宝贝 你在对我施法

You got me doing funny things like a clown

你让我像小丑一样干傻事

Just look at me

看看我

When you wear your highheeled boots

当你船上高跟鞋

With your hiphugger suit

还有紧身衣

Huh, it's alright You're outta sight

没事 没人看到你

And you wear that cute miniskirt

你穿着可爱的迷你裙

With your brother's sloppy shirt, huh

还有你哥哥的宽松衬衫

I admit it, girl, that I can dig it

我承认 女孩 我喜欢

And I says oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum

我说噢噢噢

Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me

宝贝 你让我着迷

I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum...

我说噢噢噢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526255.html