《永远的北极熊》精讲 20(在线收听

What are these shelves? Daddy built them.

这些柜子是什么 爸爸造的

They're just shelves. But everything is on them.

只是柜子而已 但东西都放在上面

And not on the floor! Yes.

不在地板上 对

When you knew Daddy at WGBH, was he the way he is now?

你在WGBH认识爸爸的适合 他是现在这样吗

He was funny, compassionate.

他很风趣 充满激情

He knew everything about the outdoors.

他了解世上的一切

He had a job, which was really good for him.

也有工作 这对他来说挺好的

He was a terrific lighting designer.

他是个很优秀的灯具设计师

But in the end, it was too much pressure.

但最后 压力太大了

And I didn't know...

我不知道...

I didn't know about manic depression.

我不了解躁郁症

Besides, it was the '60s.

而且 那时候是60年代

Everybody was having nervous breakdowns.

每个人都神经兮兮的

So I didn't understand what a big deal it was.

我不知道情况有多严重

You're probably sorry you married him.

你可能会后悔嫁给他

No.

Never.

绝对不会

It was so hard to come this weekend.

这周末回来太不容易了

I'm so glad I did.

能回来我真高兴

I think this is just what you needed, Cam.

我觉得这就是你需要的 卡姆

I think this is gonna be a great thing for us.

我觉得对我们来说这都是件好事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526256.html