《永远的北极熊》精讲 23(在线收听

No, you're not.

不 你不是的

Which is probably why they don't invite me. Literally.

可能这就是为什么他们不要请我

They run away from me. No. Listen to me.

他们都在躲着我 不 听我说

They're leery of men. That's all.

她们对男人都充满怀疑

Especially married men with children.

特别是带着孩子的已婚男人

Oh. I'm not exactly married.

噢 我其实不算已婚

Am I?

对吧

We're a family, aren't we?

我们是一家人 不是吗

Maggie... What?

玛姬 什么

Is this really how we're gonna do it?

我们真的要这样吗

You're gonna come home every weekend

你每个周末回到家来

and then take up residence on the sofa?

然后睡在沙发上

For now.

暂时是的

Maggie... What?

玛姬 什么

We haven't slept together since before my breakdown.

我们分手后就没睡在一起了

I'm dying!

我都要死了

You're dying too. You just don't realise it.

你也要死了 你只是没意识到

Cam, I just... Maggie...

卡姆 我只是...玛姬

Oh... Can we... Can we please just get through this phase?

噢 我们能不能跳过这个步骤

Just let's just get through this phase,

先跳过这个步骤

and then we'll see how it goes.

然后看看情况

And then what happens? I don't know.

然后会发生什么 我不知道

What's the end? You move back in here...

最后会怎么样 你搬回到这里

I don't know. And then what happens to us?

我不知道 然后我们呢

I don't know! Where do I go?

我不知道 我能去哪

No. I don't know.

不 我不知道

All I know is that it's gonna take

我这看知道这需要

steady, sustained effort.

持续稳定的努力

Yes. Sexy, sexy answer.

对 真性感的回答

It's an honest, honest answer.

这是诚实的回答

So, what's this? Some big test? I mean...

那这算什么 重大的考验吗

No. Don't look at it that way. You hate tests.

不 别那么像 你恨考验

Not if this is what's on the test.

除非这就是考验的内容

Coolant's a little low.

冷却液有点不够

Uneven wear on the tyres.

轮胎也不平

Lock sticks.

锁卡住了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526259.html