《永远的北极熊》精讲 24(在线收听

There's no floor! But it's got a great engine.

还没铺地毯 但引擎很好

There's, uh... there's no floor here.

这里面没地毯

And... and the roof is rotted out.

车顶也生锈了

I have two small children. It's dangerous.

我有两个小孩 这太危险了

What do you say we close at 300 cash?

300块现金你觉得怎么样

You deal with the wagon.

旅行车交给你

Daddy, Amelia's crying.

爸爸 艾米丽娅在哭

You always cry. Not anymore.

你总是哭 现在不会了

I vowed never to cry again. What's wrong, darling?

我发过誓不再酷 怎么了 亲爱的

What's gonna happen to the wagon? Nobody's gonna want it.

旅行车会变成什么样 没人会要它的

I thought you were crying because this car sucks.

我还以为你哭是因为这辆车太烂了

That car sucked too.

那辆车也烂

Remember to speak up, girls.

记住有话要大声说出来 女孩们

Your greatgrandmother was born in 1888.

你们的曾祖母生于1888年

I propose a game of Crazy Eights after lunch.

我建议午饭后玩疯狂牌手

Yeah! We don't say 'yeah', dear.

耶 我们不说"耶" 亲爱的

We say 'yes'. Thank you, Gaga.

我们说"是的" 谢谢 妈妈

That's a battle their mother keeps fighting.

她们的母亲也一直在纠结这个

And how is their mother? She's very well.

他们的母亲怎么样 她很好

She comes every weekend, but this weekend,

每周末都会来 但这周末

she stayed in the city to study for her exams.

她留在市里学习准备考试

But we're muddling through. Aren't we, girls? Hm.

但我们凑合凑合也过了 对吧女孩们

A.J., will you please tell Betty that the roast is divine?

AJ 能不能请你告诉贝蒂 烤肉非常好吃

Yes, sir.

是的 先生

Do you girls find it unusual

女孩们会不会觉得

that your mother is in New York?

你们的妈妈 生活在纽约很不同寻常

She wants to have more career opportunities.

她想有更多职业机遇

Mommy says women can do anything.

妈妈说女人能做任何事

She's quite a striver, isn't she?

她真是个奋斗者 对吗

We prefer the word 'fighter'.

我们更喜欢用"战士"这个词

I'm going to go work on the car.

我去整整汽车

The girls tell me it has no floor.

女孩们跟我说车上没地板

It had no floor.

以前没有

I scavenged these from your kitchen vault.

我从你厨房地下室里找到了这些

Betty said I could have them.

贝蒂说我能拿走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526260.html