《永远的北极熊》精讲 29(在线收听

Let's start over.

我们重新开始

Oh. Any of you kids have a light?

你们谁有火吗

Can we finish this at your apartment?

我们能去你家里玩吗

Our parents just got a new sectional.

我们父母刚买了一套组合家具

Never mind. Here's one. How about you?

别担心 这有火 那你呢

My brother is studying for law school.

我哥哥正在为考法学院学习

You're all welcome to come to our apartment.

欢迎你们来我们家

Cam, can we speak to you for a minute?

卡姆 我们能和你谈谈吗

What? What?

干嘛 干嘛

I am about to lose my shit.

我就要失去耐心了

We told you you could come hang out with us.

我们说过你可以陪我们一起出来

We did not say you could invite people to the apartment.

但没说过你可以请人们去我们家

But it could be fun. Not fun. Humiliating.

但那会很有趣的 根本没意思 而是很丢脸

Do we need to spell it out? I can make tea.

要我们一字一字的说出来吗 我会泡茶

We can have cinnamon toast. There's lots of board games.

我们可以吃肉桂吐司 那里有很多棋类游戏

We don't want people to see how we live!

我们不想让人们知道 我们是如何生活的

Big deal how you live! It's not your fault!

你如何生活不是什么大事 那不是你的错

Tell them your father's manic depressive or bipolar!

告诉他们 你父亲患有 躁狂郁郁症 或者是抑郁症

Or whatever they're calling it these days!

或者随他们现在怎么说

Don't not have friends because of me!

不要因为我而没有朋友

Fuck it. Forget it. Never mind.

他妈的 算了吧 管他的

I'm warning you. You've never seen anything like this.

我警告你 你肯定没见过这样的东西

I've seen messy houses before. Not like this.

我见过凌乱的人家 我们家不一样

I'll run and close Daddy's door.

我会跑进去关上爸爸的房门

We brought some friends over.

我们带了些朋友过来

Really?

真的吗

Why do you have so much stuff?

为什么你们有这么多东西

Our dad is totally polar bear. Bipolar. He's manic depressive.

我们的爸爸是北极熊 躁郁症 他有躁狂抑郁症

I have an uncle with that. He also lives like a pig.

我有个叔叔也有那种病 他活的像个猪似的

Hey! That's cool.

嘿 那很酷

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526265.html