《永远的北极熊》精讲 37(在线收听

Just, if I take them to New York, they're gonna be

如果带她们去纽约 她们将会

locked up like house pets in some dark apartment,

像宠物一样被锁在 一些黑暗的公寓里

and I won't be home until 8:00 at night, every night.

而我到了晚上八点才能到家 每天都是如此

And I I don't want that for them.

我不想她们如此

They're my babies.

她们是我的宝贝

I know. Our babies.

我知道 是我们的宝贝

Alright, Amelia. Go to goal. Go to goal.

好的 艾米丽娅 射门 射门

Nice shot, Amelia!

好球 艾米丽娅

OK, go for goal. OK, now shoot!

好的 射门 好的 发射

Nice shot, Amelia's friend!

好球 艾米丽娅的朋友

How come your dad always comes to practice?

为什么你爸爸总是来看练习

He's got nothing else to do. Hmm.

他没别的可做的

Daddy, Annie invited me for a sleepover. Can I go? Please?

爸爸 安妮请我去她家过夜 我能去吗 拜托了

And Fifi asked me to go with her to the movies.

菲菲请我和她一起去看电影

But I finally convinced Eliot Perkins to let us use his boat.

但是我已经说服艾略特 佩金斯 把他的船借给我们了

I thought we could have a picnic on the river.

我还想着我们在河上野餐呢

It's too late to go out on a boat.

现在坐船太晚了

It's 4:00. I really want to go to Annie's.

已经四点了 我真的很想去安妮家

Maybe Annie wants to take a ride down the river.

也许安妮想去河上兜兜风

Daddy. Serious. She lives in Boston.

爸爸 是真的 她住在波士顿

How many times has she gotten a ride home on a boat?

她坐船回家的机会能有几次

She takes the T. What about Fifi?

我想她经常如此 那么菲菲呢

Think she'd like to have a nice picnic on a boat?

你觉得她想去船上野餐吗

Her mom's picking her up in 20 minutes. Please can I go?

她妈妈20分钟内 就要来接她了 我能去吗

You'll never find a more beautiful boat

再也没有比这更好的日子

on a more perfect day to be out on the river!

坐船去河上玩了

Well, I guess I'll just tell the Charles River to go fuck itself.

好吧 我想我只能让 查尔斯河去见鬼了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526273.html