实用商务英语会话 场景81:存取款业务(在线收听

Would you please fill out the deposit slip?

请填写存款单好吗?

How much would you like to deposit?

您想存多少钱?

Here's a printout.

这是打印出来的单据。

How much are you going to withdraw from your account?

您打算取多少钱?

You are overdrawn.

您透支了。

Please give me your passbook and withdrawal slip.

请给我您的存折和取款单。

Your balance is not enough.

您的余额不够了。

Please write down your account number, your name and the amount on this withdrawal slip.

请在这张取款单上填上您的账号、姓名和金额。

Press your PIN number, please.

请输入您的密码。

Endorse the check, please.

请在支票背面签名。

How would you like that?

您想要什么面额的钞票?

Do you want large or small bills?

您是要大面额的还是小面额的?

Do you mind if I give you small changer?

您介意我给您零钱吗?

Helping a Customer Making a Withdraw

帮助客户取款

Helping a Customer Make a Withdrawal?

下午好,小姐。我能为您效劳吗?

Good afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you?

你能帮我查一下我的账户余额吗?我的账号是…

Could you tell me my account balance? My account number is…

你能帮我查一下我的账户余额吗?我的账号是…

Just a moment, please. Your name?

请稍等一下。请问您的名字?

Emily Smith.

艾米莉·史密斯。

Here is your balance.

这是您的余额。

Thank you. I want to make a withdrawal of $150.

谢谢。我想取150美元。

Press your PIN number, please. Please sign here. Here you go, Miss.

请输入您的密码。请在这儿签名。给您,小姐。

Thank you.

谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526278.html