《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第7集第9期:喜欢坏男孩(在线收听

Why am I here?

为什么抓我到这里

You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them.

你不停地问我这些问题 好像我会回答一样

Why won't you?That's another one.You got me.

为什么不回答 又是一个问题 你抓住了我

Ok? It's not like I can go anywhere.

对吧 我又逃不走

The least you can do is tell me what you want with me.

起码可以告诉我 你想要我怎样吧

I personally want nothing.I'm just a delivery service.

我个人什么也不想要 我的任务只是把你转交出去

Delivery to who? Elijah?

交给谁 以利亚吗

Ah heh. 2 points to the eavesdropper.

偷听的还不少

Who is he?Is he a vampire?

他是谁 是个吸血鬼吗

He's one of the vampires, the originals.

他是吸血鬼祖先中的一个

What do you mean, the originals?

吸血鬼祖先 什么意思

Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?

又是个问题 难道塞尔瓦托兄弟 没给你讲过吸血鬼历史吗

So, you know Stefan and Damon.

这么说 你认识斯特凡和达蒙了

I know of them. A hundred years back,

我听说过他们 一百多年前

A friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan.

我的一个朋友曾想把斯特凡介绍给我

She said he was one of the good ones.

她说他是个善良的吸血鬼

I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though,but I digress.

虽然我其实更喜欢坏男孩 我跑题了

Who are the originals?

吸血鬼祖先是谁

Trevor and I have been running for 500 years.

特雷弗和我逃亡了500年

We're tired. We want it over.

我们累了 我们想结束这一切

We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess.

我们要用你来谈判 以摆脱过去的麻烦

But why me?Because you're a Petrova doppelganger.

但为什么是我 因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身

You're the key to breaking the curse.Curse?

是解开诅咒的关键 诅咒

The sun and the moon curse?Ohh. You do know your history.

日月的诅咒吗 原来你是知道历史的

What do you mean I'm the key?

你说我是关键 是什么意思

The moonstone is what breaks the curse.

月光石才是解开诅咒的关键啊

No. The moonstone is what binds the curse.

不是 月光石是承载诅咒的

Sacrifice is what breaks it.Sacrifice?

祭品才可以解开诅咒 祭品

The blood of the doppelganger.You're the doppelganger.

二重身的血 你就是二重身

Aka, in order to break the curse,You're the one that has to die.

所以 为了解开诅咒 你必须得死

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/526364.html