《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第8集第11期:失去知觉(在线收听

The one and only,the first Petrova doppelganger.

独一无二 也是第一个佩特洛娃家的二重身

I helped her escape her fate.

我帮她摆脱了她的命运

And now I've,sorry, we've been marked ever since.

然后我 对不起 我们被追杀至今

Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again.

所以我们不会再犯同样的错误

Here. Drink this.Thanks.

给 喝了它 谢谢

What happened? You scared the hell out of me.

怎么了 你差点没把我吓死

It's nothing.It wasn't nothing, Bonnie.

没事了 这哪叫没事 邦妮

I've been doing a lot of magic lately.

最近我太经常使用魔法了

It wears me down.When I'm worn down, I take a nap.

有点精疲力尽 我累的时候 会打个盹

You were,you were unconscious.Witchcraft has its limits.

你刚刚 你刚刚都失去知觉了 巫术也有极限

If I push too hard, it pushes back.

如果我使用过度 就遭到反噬

How do you know all this?It's all in here.

你怎么知道这些的 书里都写着

It's like a reminder that I'm not invincible.

像警钟提醒着我 我不是万能的

Please.Don't,don't tell anyone.

拜托 请 请不要告诉任何人

Why not? Because it's a weakness,And I don't want certain people to know that.

为什么 因为这是我的弱点 我不希望让有些人知道

By certain people, you mean Damon.

有些人 你指的是达蒙

I mean anyone that could hurt me.

我指的是所有可能伤害我的人

I won't tell anyone, ok? I promise.

我不会告诉任何人的 好吗 我保证

It's hard, you know?

日子很难熬 你知道吗

My grams is gone, and my dad,he doesn't want to know about what I am.

外婆过世了 而我爸 他根本不想知道我是什么

He hasn't since my mom left.

从我母亲离开 他就闭目塞听

I'm all alone in this.

我只有自己一个人

That's how I feel a lot of the time,Alone.

很多时候我也是这样的感觉 独自一人

Uh, you,you think that worked?I have no idea.

你 你觉得咒语成功了吗 我也不知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/526366.html