趣味英语第244期:如何维持恋情(在线收听

Katelyn Roy inquires:

凯特琳·罗伊问道:

"How do I make a relationship last?"

“如何维持恋情?”

Ooh.

哦。

That's impossible. Kidding!

那是不可能的。我开玩笑的!

Don't be a stalker, don't be obsessed with that one person you're trying to maybe have a relationship.

不要成为跟踪者,不要痴迷于你想谈恋爱的那个人。

Don't do any of that super clingy crap, 'cause, you know, that just gets annoying.

不要做超级黏人的事情,因为那会令人生厌。

Plan a night to go out on a date or something.

计划晚上出去约会之类的。

Go see a movie or go out to dinner.

去看电影或出去吃饭。

Don't make things boring. Make it exciting, spontaneous! Like, go to Disneyland one day and go jump off a cliff with bungee cords the next day. Exciting!

不要做无聊的事情。要做令人兴奋的事情,心血来潮那种!比如,第一天去迪斯尼乐园玩,第二天去玩悬崖蹦极。那真是太激动人心了!

Learn to know your mate and what you like and what he likes.

学会了解你的伴侣,弄清楚你喜欢什么,他喜欢什么。

Make sure you're talking and working through your problems. Try to compromise.

确保你们在沟通,在解决你们的问题。尝试妥协。

Just communicate. Try to make it work. Want it and pray.

沟通。尽量让这行得通。希望和祈祷。

You need to tell them that you love them forever and ever.

你要告诉他们,你永远爱他们。

A relationship takes two people, so just do the best you can because you really can't control the other person.

恋爱是两个人的事,你只要尽你所能就好,因为你无法控制另一个人。

My wife and I have been married a long, long time because we put up with each other. She'd probably tell you the same thing.

我和我妻子结婚很多年了,因为我们能容忍彼此。她可能会和你说同样的话。

Making a relationship last? HCL, you know, honesty, communication, and love. That's it. Call me the Love Guru.

维持恋情?简单来说就是HCL,即诚实、沟通和爱。就是这样。叫我爱情导师。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/526455.html