《绝望的主妇》精讲436(在线收听

Come in!

进来!

We need to talk.

我们需要谈谈。

Oh! Oh! Uh, uh, Paul, you, you can't just waltz into people's houses.

哦!哦!啊!啊!Paul,你不能就这样闯到别人家里。

Susan, you told me to come in.

Susan,你让我进来的。

Well, that's because I assumed you were someone I would let in my house.

恩,那是因为我假定你是我会让他进来的那个人。

What do you want?

你要干什么?

I was looking through my mail, and I found this.

我在看我的信,发现了这个。

I was surprised to discover that you were looking for my son.

我很吃惊地发现你曾找过我的儿子。

You didn't happen to find anything out about where Zach might be, did you?

你碰巧没找到任何关于Zach可能在哪的线索,是不是?

No. No, I didn't. Sorry I can't help you out.

不,不,我没有。对不起,我帮不了你。

I'm asking because if you remember, Zach hid here in this house before,

我问你是因为如果你还记得,Zach曾在这个房子里躲过,

and now I learn that you've been searching for him.

而现在我知道你在找他。

Well, he's not here.

他不在这。

Hmm. Well, maybe we should double check.

恩,也许我们应该仔细地检查一下。

But he's not here. I swear.

但他不在这。我发誓。

What are you grabbing for?

你抓的是什么?

A knife. I just want to slice some tomatoes.

一把刀,我只是想切些西红柿。

I don't know how I know this, but I, I think that he's in Utah.

我不知道我是怎么知道这个的,但是我...我想他在犹他。

He, he took a bus to Bountiful. You have family there, right?

他坐车去了Bountiful。你在那有家,不是么?

Okay, I gave him the bus fare.

好吧,我给了他路费。

You might want to be careful with that. You seem a little jittery.

你可能想对那事小心点,你像是有点神经过敏。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526457.html