《绝望的主妇》精讲437(在线收听

Look, I know the timing is bad.

看,我知道不是时候非常不是时候。

Pretty bad.

很不是时候。

I feel terrible. How was I supposed to know that he would take a bullet

我觉得糟透了。我怎么知道他会中弹,

and suddenly realize he's in love with me?

而且忽然意识到他爱上了我。

Okay, look, I know I pushed you into hiring that creep,

好了,看,我知道我逼着你租那个怪胎上,

but I promise I will do anything I can to fix this.

我发誓我会尽一切可能解决这件事。

All right, go have sex with Bradley.

好吧,去和Bradley上床吧。

What?

什么?

Well, that's what you want me to say, isn't it?

那就是你想我说的,不是吗?

God, you guys are good. I mean, you set me up perfectly.

天哪,你们真棒。我说,你们帮装地太好了。

You think David and I planned this so we could sleep together?

你认为David和我计划好了,这样我们就可以在一起睡了?

Well, let's see. The guy tells me to my face that he wants to get into your pants,

让我想想,那家伙当面告诉我他想插进你的裤子里,

quits a week before my trial, and now you can't wait to do anything to get him back? Yeah.

在我的审判前辞职一周,而现在你等不及了要做一切来让他回来?是。

I'd like to go back to jail now.

我现在就想进监狱。

How dare you think that of me? I have been nothing but faithful to you!

你怎么敢那样想我?我除了对你忠诚什么都没做!

Since you've been in here.

自从你进了这里。

Save it. I know when I've been outfoxed,

省省吧。我知道我什么时候会以计取胜,

and please don't pretend that you're doing this for me, because I'd rather rot in here.

请别装着好像你在为我做这些,因为我情愿烂在这。

And you know what? A lesser woman would let you rot in here, but I'm not gonna do that.

你知道吗?一个差劲的女人会让你烂在这,而我不会那么做。

I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction. So you better start packing up your shanks or whatever you people make in here,

我不会让你满意的。所以你最好开始整理你的行李,或者你们在这做的任何的事情,

because you're coming home with me!

因为你将要跟我一起回家了。

I don't have any shanks.

我没有任何行李。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526458.html