《绝望的主妇》精讲452(在线收听

Carlos, what happened?

Carlos 发生了什么?

I've had a rough couple days. After you told me about the, the baby, I kind of lost it.

这几天过得不好。就在你告诉我...孩子没了后...我有些无所适从。

Carlos, your hands.

Carlos,你的手。

I ripped my mattress open.

我撕开了床垫。

Jeez, how are you feeling today?

天呀,你感觉如何?

They're injecting me with this tranquilizer thing. I think it's doing the trick.

为了让我冷静下来他们给我注射了镇静剂。我想这样我可以好些。

We never even talked about names. I had my top five all picked out.

我们还从没有商量过孩子的名字,我已经挑选了五个候选的名字。

Honey.

亲爱的。

You want to hear them?

你要听听吗?

No, I'm good.

不,我很好。

You never thought about names?

你从没有想过孩子的名字?

Oh, well, it was a little soon for that, don't you think? I mean, how can you name something the size of a walnut?

噢,嗯。想名字是不是太早了点,你觉得呢?我的意思是,孩子现在才那么小,你就取名字啊?

Is this new?

这是新买的?

Do you like it? I picked it up on the way here.

你喜欢吗?我在来这儿的路上买的。

You just lost a baby.

你刚刚没了孩子。

We all grieve differently.

人人都有自己悲伤的方式。

You seem to be taking it pretty well.

你看起来没什么事啊。

I go shopping, you rip toilets out of the wall. Different strokes.

我去购物,你砸座便器。不同的发泄方式而已。

Are you even sad?

你有伤心吗?

Oh, please. What do you think?

哦,拜托,你在想什么?

Honestly? I don't know.

说实话,我不知道。

Of course, I’m sad. It's a sad situation. Now, let go of me.

当然,我伤心啦。这是个伤心事。放开我。

Oh, man.

哦,天啊。

Honey, are you okay?

亲爱的,你还好吧?

I think my tranquilizer's wearing off.

我想我的镇静剂药效减退了。

Well, let's get you another round.

那得给你再来一针呀。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526473.html