《绝望的主妇》精讲465(在线收听

Um, who are you here to see?

恩,你来这里找谁?

I'm Lynette Scavo

我叫Lynette Scavo

I work here

我在这里工作

Who are you?

你是谁?

Pat. It's my first day.

Pat. 我第一天上班.

Oh. Well, welcome.

嗯. 那好吧,欢迎.

What happened to Stu?

Stu出了什么事?

You fired Stu?

你解雇了Stu?

Oh, Lynette, hey. Come on in

噢,Lynette,进来

I can't believe you would sink so low

真不敢相信你想掩盖事实

I'm going to Ed

我要告诉Ed

Ed knows. This is Stu's employee evaluation file right here.

Ed知道了,这是Stu的工作评估报告。

This thing is full of black marks

他的表现不好。

Come on, Nina. We both knowwhy you got rid of him

得了吧.我们都知道你为什么想摆脱他

Well, good luck proving it.

那你去找证据吧

Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic,

顺便说个无关的话题

there's going to be another round offirings coming down the pike

下一轮的裁员就要开始了。

Ed's been after me to trim the fat

Ed一直催我解雇多余人员。

You threatening me?

你在威胁我?

No, no. Unh-unh.

不,没有

It's just that it's gonna be my job to evaluate those who are team players and those who are not

只是我的工作就是来考量谁是称职的员工,谁不是。

Just a little heads up

有点过头了?

Just trying to be nice.

试着友好点

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526486.html