《绝望的主妇》精讲466(在线收听

I don't know. You seem kinda overqualified

你看起来有点大才小用啊。

Why, because I went to college?

因为我上过大学?

No, because you finished high school

不,因为你高中毕业了

Well, I just wanna change my life, and…ever since I was a little girl,

我想改变一下生活方式,当我还是个小女孩的时候,

I've always liked horses and the outdoors, and... well, I'm just fascinated with... feed

我喜欢马,户外活动,我着迷于给它们…喂食。

Well, I suppose we could give you a try

我想可以给你机会试试

What? Something on my nose?

怎么了?我的鼻子上有东西?

Oh, no. Um, I was just looking at the color of your eyes

不是,我在看你眼睛的颜色

You were?

你是?

Yeah. They're just like mine .They're--they're nice.

是啊,看起来和我的一样,很漂亮。

Carol sent you to test me, didn't she?

Carol派你来考验我的,是吧?

What? Who's Carol?

什么?谁是Carol?

You go back and tell my wife if a private detective couldn't fool me,

你回去告诉我老婆,连私家侦探都骗不了我。

well, you're not gonna either

你也不能。

I don't know what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

I just came in to get a little…

我只是来应聘

A cute little thing like you struts in here, flirts with an old codger like me…

你这样的美女走了进来,对我这个糟老头买弄风情

how dumb do you think I am?

你以为我有多傻?

Hey, look at you. Pretty hair. You got a sexy walk

看看你.一头秀发,走路性感

You got a tight little ass…

还有紧绷的屁股.

Oh, I'm your daughter.

我是你女儿

What?

什么?

Back in the 60s, you had a brief... relationship with a young girl, Sophia Bremmer

60年代时, 你和一个年轻女人Sophia Bremmer有过一段短暂的感情。

She got pregnant and had a baby, and that baby was me, which makes you my father.

她生了个孩子,那个孩子是我,而你就是我父亲。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526487.html