《丑女贝蒂》精讲 129双方都不是故意的(在线收听

You grab her boob.

你摸了她的胸

I didn’t grab it. I just... I sort of... grazed it.

我没有 我只是 只是蹭了一下

Daniel. It was an accident. I was going to apologize.

丹尼尔 是意外 我打算道歉

I don't care how bad an assistant she is.

我不管这助理有多差

If you grabbed, grazed or looked sideways at that boob,

如果你摸 蹭 或是盯着她的胸

You cannot fire her. You'll have a big lawsuit on your hands.

你就不能炒她 否则你就会吃官司的

I am so, so sorry. I feel terrible about this.

我很抱歉 我感觉很糟

The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.

你是我最不想伤害的人 我没想到

I just... I didn't think...

我只是 我没有想到

That's right, Hilda.

是的 希尔达

You didn't think. I know you didn't mean for this to happen,

你不知道 我知道你不是故意的

But do you know what photos like this do to campaigns?

但是你知道这种照片对竞选意味着什么吗

This is a big embarrassment for me!

这让我太难堪了

Nobody could be as embarrassed about this as me.

我才是最难堪的人

It's my picture people are talking about.

人们谈论的是我的相片

Well, then why did you do it?

那你为什么这么做

You've been so busy lately.

你最近一直很忙

I just wanted us to be... closer, you know?

我想让我们亲密一些

I wanted you to be excited about us again.

想让你重拾热情

I'm sorry if I'm an embarrassment to you.

如果让你难堪了 我很抱歉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526572.html