《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 14新乐队成员(在线收听

I'll give you strings, but we definitely need piano.Fill in the guitars underneath.Got it. I love it. Done. Done.

吉他我可以弹 但也绝对要有钢琴 再垫上吉他 懂了 就这么定了 定了

The world's first Jag mobile recording studio...is done.

世界上第一辆美洲豹牌录音棚诞生了

It's bloody genius, it is.

你太有才了

Where do you want to go?

想先去哪儿

We need musicians. Terminally, miserably bored musicians.

我们需要几个乐手 无聊到死的乐手

And after that, I think, then you bring in the violin and cello.First cello, then violin.

然后 加入小提琴和大提琴 先是大提琴 然后小提琴

When we get into that guitar thing,I want it to just become a whole different kind of song.

等吉他开弹的时候我希望这首歌就此焕然一新

This is Malcolm. Malcolm is a child prodigy.

这位是马尔科姆 他是个音乐神童

He's been playing violin since he was five years old.

他五岁就开始拉小提琴了

I technically started when I was four.

确切的说是四岁

Four.

四岁

Wow. And this is his older sister, Rachel.

哇塞 这位是他的姐姐 瑞秋

She's at the Manhattan School of Music on a full scholarship.

她在曼哈顿音乐学院享受全额奖学金

Top-of-her-class cellist.

她们班最棒的大提琴手

That's amazing.

太棒了

So here's the deal. I can't afford to pay you up front,so I want to offer you a... a legitimate back-end deal.Sound good?

是这样的 我经费有限 没有预付款 但是可以签合同 等唱片赚钱了再分给你们 怎么样

Yeah, as long as it's not fucking Vivaldi.

行 只要不是拉维瓦尔第就行

It's not fucking Vivaldi.

不是拉维瓦尔第

It's great. No, no, no. I'm not... It's great.

很好 不 不 嗯... 很好

We definitely need piano. Like, fill in the guitar underneath.Major seventh... Got it. I love it.

绝对要有钢琴 来垫上吉他 大七和弦... 明白 不错

Steve, beautiful.

史蒂夫 不错

Zach, what's going on? I quit.

扎克 怎么停了 我要辞职

Good luck, girls. Bye!

祝你们好运 姑娘们 再见

Keep in touch, yeah?

保持联系 好吗

When we get into that guitar thing,I want it to just become a whole different kind of song.

等吉他开弹的时候我希望这首歌就此焕然一新

I want it to be punk meets...pop. And have some fun.

我要让朋克遇上...流行 大家大胆的玩吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526675.html