《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 15救星来了(在线收听

Ah, he's home.

他在家啊

Dano, what's up, man?

老丹 别来无恙

Troublegum, my brother. My troubles are over.

麻烦胶 好兄弟 我的救星来了

What say you give me some love?

快过来抱抱

This is it, gangsta paradise.

好地方 梦想家园

Right? I'm glad to see you.

是吧 见到你真高兴

Thanks to you, thanks to you.

托你的福

Come give me a hug. I don't know you, but...

虽然刚见面 也来抱一个

That's Gretta. Great singer and songwriter.

这位是格蕾塔 唱歌写歌都很棒

Let's get another one. Another one?

再抱一个 还要吗

Where have you been? It's been two or three years.I don't appreciate this shit.

你跑哪儿去了 消失两三年 实在不厚道

Been on the down low a little bit.Doing this, doing that.

混得不太好 东忙西忙

Waiting for the next move.Anticipating the next groove.

时刻准备出招 等待机会来到

I know you got a lot of shit to prove. Right?

我知道你的才华埋没了好久

Been on the underground, looking for that new sound.We ain't fucking around.

藏在凡人中间 等待灵感出现 这可不是随随便便

Yeah, cause if it ain't right, then it's wrong.

如果感觉不对 就是不对

And the road is long,and you're only as strong as your next move.

前路漫漫 有多强大 就看下一刻表现

You feel that? Good, man.

怎么样 棒极了

That's pretty much it.

唱出了我的心声

That was like some paranormal activity type shit moving through me.

突然来了灵感 文思如泉涌

You know me. I'm just so happy to see you.So nice.

你懂我 见到你高兴坏了 真好

Fat Jimmy, did you get that down?

大吉米 都记下了吗

Yeah, I got it. Cause that was exceptionally good.

记下了 简直是神来之词

Hold my hand, baby, come on. Now, how can I help you, brother?

手给我 亲爱的 兄弟有何吩咐

An outdoor album?

出一张室外专辑吗

That's right.

没错

That's fucking crazy.I wish I could've thought of that. What do you want me to do?

超赞的想法 我能想到就好了 要怎么帮你

I need musicians. I need a bass player and a drummer.

我缺人 一个贝斯手和一个鼓手

I got plenty of musicians.

这里多的是人

The problem is we can't pay them.

但我们付不起工钱

Fuck it, I'll pay them.

没问题 我来付

Why?

为什么

What do you mean, why?

什么为什么

For him, of course.

为了兄弟 我乐意

Now, come on... Get your sexy self in the pool. Come on.

下来啊 小美女快进池子来 来啊

No. Don't you touch me. I will kill you. I will.

别碰我 小心我杀了你

She's English. She's a little uptight.

英国妞 放不开

Good luck on the album, Gretta.

祝制作专辑顺利 格蕾塔

Thank you.

谢谢

Everything you see around here, this crib, these cars,they're all because of him, and I don't ever forget that.

眼前的一切 这片楼 这些车都多亏了他 我永远不会忘

I get it. No, no, no, no, no.You can't know.

我明白 不 不 你不明白

A guy like that falls on his lip for a couple of years,people lose sight of who he is,and they don't treat him with the respect he deserves.

他很有才华 只是消沉了几年 人们就忘了他是谁 开始不尊重他了

Hey, don't listen to anything he's saying. It's bullshit.Come on. Yeah.

别听他瞎扯 都是废话 上车 来了

Thanks. All right.Bye. Bye.

谢谢 不客气 再见 再见

Anything you need, OK?

有需要尽管说

I love you, man. Thank you.

太爱你了兄弟 谢谢

I like her.

我喜欢这姑娘

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526676.html