《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 19两个失意的人(在线收听

You know, it was nice to see you with Violet today.

今天见到你和瓦莱特真是挺棒的

It must be hard not seeing her more. Yeah, it's...

不能多陪陪她很难过吧 是啊

So why don't you?I mean, she obviously really needs her father around.

为什么不呢 她显然很需要父亲的陪伴

What, are you the fucking social services now?

你现在做社工了吗

No, no, I mean, I'm just saying.It must have been fairly tense for you to leave,especially seeing as how much she obviously wants you around.

不是这意思 我只是建议你肯定舍不得和她分别 看她那么依依不舍的样子

I... I'm gonna split. I'll see you tomorrow morning.

这是我那份钱 明早见

Dan.Hey, look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

丹 对不起 抱歉

What? What do you want from me? What game are you playing?

你究竟要我怎么样 你在玩什么把戏

What does that mean?Look, I just... What? I saw how sweet she was today,and I just felt sorry for you being away from that.

什么意思 我只是 是什么 看到你女儿这么乖 却不能和你在一起 我为你感到惋惜

That is such a crock of shit. You were back there judging me.

什么鬼话 你倒站着说话不腰疼

You think that I left that relationship because I'm some sort of selfish, depressed prick,which I am, by the way.

你肯定觉得我之所以离婚是因为我是个自私阴郁的混蛋 虽然我的确是

No. I don't think you're a selfish, depressed prick.

我不觉得你是个自私阴郁的混蛋

I think you've let your troubles get in the way of your entire life. Oh, babe, babe.

我觉得你不该因为这些挫折就放弃生活 孩子啊孩子

You're really showing your age right now.

说这种天真烂漫的话 你真不成熟

You have no idea what happens between two people after 18 years of marriage, all right?

你根本不懂 两个人结婚后18年间经历的种种

And because you're willing to hang around for some asshole after he totally betrayed you, that's your business.

你愿意对一个混蛋念念不忘不在乎他背叛你 那是你犯傻

I'm sorry, you're right.

没错 你说的对

I put a lot of time and effort into that relationship,and no, I'm not just walking away because of a bump in the road!

我为这段感情倾注了时间和精力我才不会因为一点挫折就甩手离去

"Bump in the road"? I left that relationship because I was having a fucking nervous breakdown,

"一点挫折" 我离开她俩是因为我精神崩溃了

and she was out there fucking some other guy,planning how she was gonna start a new life with him when I was here taking care of my kid.

她却躺在另一个男人的床上 计划着和别人开始新生活 留我一人在家照顾孩子

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.You know nothing!

不了解就不要随便评价 你什么都不知道 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526680.html