《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 23我还是像傻瓜一样爱过他(在线收听

He just looks a dick!

他看起来蠢死了

Why would he do that? I don't know.Why would anyone? I'll tell you why he'd do it.

为什么要这样 我不知道 为什么 我来告诉你为什么

He wants to look like the guy who doesn't realize "I've grown a beard.I was so busy lost inside myself writing music,I didn't realize I'd grown a beard the size of my neck."

他就是想成为那种家伙 嘴上说着我根本没意识到自己长胡子了 我太忙了 迷失在音乐创作中了 我没意识到胡子比脖子都粗了

I'm gonna sound quite cheesy over it.

我得很俗套地说一句

I loved him like a fool.

我还是像傻瓜一样爱过他

I don't think that's cheesy.I think that sounds like a phenomenal song.

我不觉得俗套 我觉得这像首好歌

Does it? Yeah, it sounds like a song.I think it sounds like a song you should write right now.

真的吗 真的 像首歌 我觉得你应该赶紧把这首歌写下来

Right now? Write it down.Write it down, write it down. OK, OK.

现在吗 赶紧写 赶紧写 赶紧写 好吧 好吧

You're in the zone.Say, "I'm in the zone." I'm in the zone.

你文思泉涌 说我文思泉涌 我文思泉涌

Don't say it like a posh English girl,Say it like someone in New York. Fuck off!Say, "I'm in the fucking zone."

别跟个矜持的英国妞似的 你要说得像个纽约人 滚 说"我正文思泉涌呢"

I'm in the fucking zone. I'm in the fucking zone.

我文思泉涌 我文思泉涌

I'm gonna write a song, I don't give a shit.I'm gonna write a song.Actually shut up. All right, I'm shushing...

我要写歌了 我不在乎 我要写歌了 闭嘴 好吧 我闭嘴

OK, dialing.

拨号中

All right, here we go. Speaker.

准备好 开到外放

Hey, this is Dave Kohl.

我是戴夫·科尔

Uh, I am probably busy doing something awesome,so leave me a message and I probably won't be able to get back to you at all, ever.

我正忙事业呢 有事请留言 虽然我可能不会打给你

We take a chance from time to time

我们时不时地碰着运气

And put our necks out on the line

我们四处去冒险

And you have broken

你打碎了我们之间

Every promise that we made

所有的诺言

And I have loved you anyway

而我依旧爱着你

Took a fine time to leave me

挑好时机离开我

hangin' out to dry

让感情风干

Understand now I'm greivin'

我对你已经彻底失望

So don't you waste my time

请不要浪费我的时间

Cause you have taken all the wind out from my sails

因为我力量的源泉 已经随你离开

And I have loved you just the same

而我还是爱着你

We finally find this then you're gone

等你远走高飞 我们终于明白

Been chasin' rainbows all along

你去追寻你的彩虹

And you have cursed me

没人可以推脱时

When there's no one left to blame

你总是指责我

And I have loved you just the same

而我依然爱着你

And you have broken

你打碎了

Every single fucking rule

每一条规则

And I have loved you like a fool

而我像傻瓜一样爱着你

One more?

再来一遍

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526684.html