《再次出发之纽约遇见你》精讲 29你是个聪明的年轻女人(在线收听

Thanks for coming in, guys.

感谢大家过来

This is fantastic. You got a great record.And... I missed it on the first listen,but I don't want to miss it again.

很精彩 你的专辑很不错 第一次试听的时候我错过了它 我不想再错过第二次了

We're very glad that you like it. So...

很高兴你喜欢这张专辑 那...

Well, I reached out to some of my studio connects in LA,and I was thinking we can get the first track placed in a... in a film, the right film.There's also pilot season right now.

我和洛杉矶工作室的朋友联系了一下 我在想把其中的一首歌作为电影的插曲 先发布出去 眼下正是试播季

Yeah, we're not interested in any of that stuff.

但我们对那些不感兴趣

OK, so then... what are you interested in?What are we doing here?

好吧 那你对什么感兴趣 我们今天要讨论什么

Well, I think Dan needs his job back.

我觉得丹得回来上班

Yeah, sure. What? Take my office. I don't care.

当然了 坐我的办公室 我不在意

OK, all right, so how, I mean...I guess I want to know... how does this work?We put the album out, we sell it for...?

好了 我想问是怎么...我想知道要怎么运作 我们发布专辑 要怎么出售

Let's say an album costs ten dollars a unit.The artist gets a dollar.

比如一张专辑卖十美元 艺人分到一美元

Same in publishing... it's a buck for a book.

出版界也是这个分成 一本书一块钱

I think I'm just thinking for this specifically...to get my head around it...

我得先好好捋一下思路想想是怎么回事

Um, I mean, the album, it doesn't have any overhead,because... we did it. Yeah.

这张专辑不再需要什么其他费用了 因为我们已经做完了 是的

And then distribution, I mean, it's not gonna go in stores,it's gonna go online,and publicity would be, what, word of mouth?

再来是发售 也不会进实体店销售 是网络发售 宣传也只是...口口相传就行了吧

So I think what I'm wondering is...why do you get nine out of ten of my dollars?

所以我在考虑 为什么你们要拿走九成收入呢

Gretta, you're a very smart young woman,and, uh, you're a determined artist,and you have a... you have a wonderful project here.

格蕾塔 你是个聪明的年轻女人 同时也是有志向的艺人 这张专辑也很了不起

And with the right team behind you to push you and guide you in the right direction and maybe hire a producer to remix a couple tracks,you could have a hit record and a very long career,but, you know, ultimately, that's... that's up to you.

如果拥有合适的团队来推广指导你往正确的方向发展 或者再请个制作人重编几首歌 专辑很可能会大卖 事业长红 但归根结底 还是得听你的

Ah, you had them. You wound him up.

你吃定他们了 完全拿下

I know. It's amazing when you're not actually that interested,you always win the hand.

是啊 当你没抱那么大希望的时候 却总是有意外惊喜

Yeah, that's never really worked out that well for me.

这招对我好像没什么用

I mean, I found it worked very well. Yeah.

但我觉得很有效 没错

You're gonna get a deal.

你会拿到合约的

That asshole is gonna give you a deal, babe.

那混球会跟你签约的 宝贝

You might have to compromise a little bit, but...Never. Of course.

可能你得做出一些妥协 绝不 当然了

Hey, we should do a bunch of these.

我们应该出一个系列

What do you mean? Could do, like, the, uh..."The European Series."I like that. "Paris Tapes." "Prague Sessions."

什么意思 可以做 比如..."欧洲系列" 我喜欢 "巴黎之音" "布拉格乐章"

"The Berlin... Recordings."Yes. Go all over Europe by rail.

"柏林...音像" 好哎 坐火车穿越整个欧洲

We could take the whole gang. You know? Rachel, Malcolm, Steve.

把乐队都带上 是吧 瑞秋 马尔科姆 史蒂夫

So... So...

那么... 那么...

Look, I guess I'll see you in a while.Thank you.

咱们回头见 谢谢你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zccfznyyjnjj/526690.html