《金银岛》第三章 黑券(5)(在线收听

I hear a young voice, he said.

我听见一个少年的声音,他说。

Will you give me your hand, my kind young friend ,and take me inside?

好心的孩子,你能不能把手伸给我,带我到店里去?

I held out my hand, and the terrible,

我伸出一只手,立

soft-speaking ,eyeless man took hold of it like a dog biting a bone.

刻被那个说话温和的瞎子紧紧钳住,

He pulled me vio-lently towards him.

他把我粗暴地拉到他身边。

Now ,boy,he said,take me to the captain or I'll break your arm!

现在,孩子,他说,领我到老船长那儿,否则我就弄断你的胳膊。

And I had never heard a voice so cruel and cold.

我还从来没听见过这么冷酷、狠毒的声音。

I was so frightened by the blind man's violence that I obeyed him without question,

我怕得要死,只好立刻从命,

and took, him into the room where the sick captain was sitting.

带他到生病的老船长住的房间去。

He saw the blind man and a look of fear passed across his face.

老船长看见了瞎子,脸上充满了恐惧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/526705.html