英语诗歌精选 葡萄牙人十四行诗(在线收听

Sonnets From The Portuguese - Elizabeth Barrett Brow

葡萄牙人十四行诗 - Elizabeth Barrett Brow

How do I love thee?

我究竟怎样爱你?

Let me count the ways.

让我逐一细算。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我爱你直到我灵魂所及的深度

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

广度和高度,我在视力不及之处

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

摸索着存在的极致和美的理想。

I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.

我爱你像最朴素的日常需要一样,就像不自觉地需要阳光和蜡烛。

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

我自由地爱你,像人们选择正义之路;

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

我纯洁地爱你,像人们躲避称赞颂扬。

I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

我爱你用的是我在昔日的悲痛里,用过的那种激情。以及童年的忠诚。

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我爱你用的爱,我本以为早巳失去

With my lost saints, —I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! —and, if God choose,

与我失去的圣徒一同;我爱你用笑容、眼泪、呼吸和生命!只要上帝允许,

I shall but love thee better after death.

在死后我爱你将只会更加深情。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/526739.html