《功夫熊猫2》精讲 03心气平和(在线收听

Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.

心气平和。心气平和。心气平和。

Master Shifu. Master Shifu, what do we got?

师傅。师傅,有什么麻烦?

Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?

海盗?熔城山劫匪?

Whatever it is, I will take them down. 'Cause I am in a mood.

不管是什么,我都会拿下他们,因为我兴致正酣。

I need to get something done, you know what I mean?

我得干点什么,你懂我意思吧?

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

One of Master Oogway's final teachings.

乌龟大师传授的终极功夫之一。

Awesome! How did you do that?

太厉害了!你怎么做到的?

Inner peace. - Inner peace. That's cool.

心气平和。- 心气平和,这很酷。

Inner peace of what? - It is the next phase of your training.

什么样的心气平和?- 这是你训练的下一阶段。

Every master must find his path to inner peace.

每个大师都必须找到自己达到心气平和的途径。

Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this without the slightest taste of food or water. -Or?

有的选择在像这样的洞穴里冥想50年不食人间烟火。-或者?

Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did.

有的通过经历苦痛折磨,就像我。

Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior was the worst day of my life.

阿宝,你被选为神龙大侠的那天是我人生中最糟糕的一天。

By far. Nothing else came close.

到现在为止,没有什么事可以企及。

It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroying, horrible moment...- OK....I have ever experienced.

那是我经历过的最糟糕,最痛苦,摧残意志……- 可以了-……的可怕时刻。

But once I realised the problem was not you, but within me, I found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.

但是当我意识到问题不在于你,而在于我时,我达到了心气平和也能够控制那股自然之气。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526766.html