《功夫熊猫2》精讲 07被收养(在线收听

I know it's not. I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago.

我知道不是。我想是时候该告诉你一些事了,我很早以前就该告诉你。

OK.

好的。

You might have been kind of a adopted.

你也许是被收养的。

I knew it. - You knew?

我就知道。- 你知道?

Well, who told you? - No one. I mean, come on, Dad.

好吧,谁告诉你的?- 没人,我是说,拜托,老爸。

But if you knew, why didn't you ever say anything? -Why didn't you say anything?

但是如果你知道,你为什么不曾说过?-你为什么没说呢?

How did I get here, Dad? Where did I come from?

我是怎么来到这里的,老爸?我来自哪里?

Actually...you came from this.

其实,你是从这里来的。

It was just another day at the restaurant.

只不过是餐馆里寻常的一天。

Time to make the noodles.

到时候做面条了。

I went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.

我到后院去拿刚送到的蔬菜。

There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.

应该有卷心菜、蔓菁和萝卜。

Only there were no radishes.

可单单萝卜不见了。

Just a very hungry baby panda. There was no note.

却多了只饥饿的熊猫宝宝。没有任何字条。

Of course, you could have eaten it.

当然,也许是被你吃掉了。

I waited for someone to come looking for you, but no one did.

我等着有人来找你,但是没有人。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526770.html