《功夫熊猫2》精讲 08改变人生(在线收听

I brought you inside.

我把你带进屋。

Fed you. Gave you a bath.

喂你饭。给你洗澡。

And fed you again. And again.

又喂你饭,又喂。

And tried to put some pants on you.

还想给你穿上裤子。

And then I made a decision that would change my life forever.

然后我做了一个决定,一个永远改变我人生的决定。

To make my soup without radishes. And to raise you as my own son.

做汤再也不用萝卜,并把你当成我的儿子来抚养。

Xiao Po, my little panda.

小宝,我的熊猫宝贝。

And from that moment on, both my soup and my life have been that much sweeter.

从那个时刻起,我的汤还有我的人生都变得更甜蜜了。

And, little Po, that's the end of the story.

小宝,这就是整个故事。

Look at me. No, don't look at me.

看着我!不,别看我。

That's it? That can't be it. There's gotta be more, Dad!

就这样?不可能,一定还有些什么,老爸!

Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture. It was imported, too.

好吧,还有一段时间,你吃了所有的竹子家具。那都是进口的。

One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.

一个包子,神龙大侠超大号。

Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning, but look how it turned out.

阿宝,你的故事也许没有愉悦的开始,但是看看现在的样子。

You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.

你有我,你有功夫,你还有面条。

I know. I just have so many questions.

我知道,只是我还有这么多的疑问。

Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket?

比如我以前怎么能躺在那么小的篮子里?

Why didn't I like pants? And who am I?

为什么我不喜欢裤子?还有我是谁?

Good. Watch your form.

好,注意你的姿态。

Good.

好。

Better. Elbow.

很好,手肘。

Straighten it out!

要伸直!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526771.html