《功夫熊猫2》精讲 13兵器(在线收听

A little to the left.

往左一点。

Oh, but it's so heavy, Master!

噢,但是这很重,主人!

Thirty years I've waited for this moment.

这一刻我已经等了30年了。

Everything must be exactly how I envisioned it. And I envisioned it a little to the left.

每件事都必须我和设想的一模一样。我设想它往左一点。

Perfect!

完美!

With the weapon by my side...A little bit more.

这个兵器再朝我这边一点点。

With the weapon by my side, all of China will bow before me.

有这个兵器在我的身边,整个中国都将对我俯首。

We move out in three days, when the moon is full and the tide is high.

三天后我们就出发,月圆之夜,潮涨之时。

Now, you old goat, why don't you tell me my...Fortune?

你个老山羊,为什么不赶紧跟我讲我的…命运?

The future. I was going to say future.

未来,我要用未来这个词。

Look into your bowl and tell me what glory awaits.

看看你的碗,告诉我该期待怎样的辉煌。

If you continue on your current path you will find yourself at the bottom of the stairs.

如果你继续走现在的路,你会发现自己在台阶下。

I see...I see...I see pain...and anger.

我看见…我看见…我看见疼痛和愤怒。

How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!

你好大胆!这是整个领土里最好的丝绸!

Followed by denial.

接下来是否认。

This is not fortune-telling. You're just saying what's happening right...- Now?

这不是占卜,你说的事都是正在发生的…- 现在?

The most important time is now.

最重要的时刻就是现在。

But if you really want to see the future...-Oh, what do you see?

但是如果你真想看未来……-噢,你看见了什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526776.html