《功夫熊猫2》精讲 28完胜结局(在线收听

Po! - You did it! Come here! Yeah! - Don't ever do that again, please.

阿宝!- 你做到了!过来!- 别再这样了,拜托。

It seems you have found inner peace. And at such a young age.

看来你年纪轻轻的已经做到心气平和了。

Well, I had a pretty good teacher.

我有个非常好的老师。

What do you mean he's not here? It's my son's birthday.

他怎么会不在这?今天是我儿子的生日。

All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior.

他所有的愿望就是见一见神龙大侠。

How about some tofu birthday cake instead, huh?

来个豆腐生日蛋糕代替如何?

You know, I think we'll just try again another time.

那么,我想我们还是下次来吧。

When do you think he'll be back?

你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

I don't know. OK, I don't know. Maybe never.

我不知道,好吧,我不知道,也许永远回不来了。

I mean, I worry, OK? But that's my job, I'm his dad. At least, I was his dad.

我是说,我很担心,明白?但这是我的工作,我是他的爸爸。至少曾是他爸爸。

Why did he have to go and save China? I know why.

为什么他必须去拯救中国?我知道。

But why? He's just one little panda.

但是为什么?他只是一个熊猫。

So, how did it go? Did you save China? -Yep.

那么事情办得怎么样?你救了中国吗?-是的。

Well, I knew you would. That's why I had new signs made.

好,我就知道你会的。所以我做了新的广告。

"My son saved China. You, too, can save. Buy one dumpling, get one free."

我儿子挽救了中国,你也可以挽救钱袋。买一个包子,就送一个。

Hey, that's a pretty good deal.

嘿,真是个不错的买卖。

Would you like to try one? - Maybe later.

你想要尝一个吗?- 或许一会儿的。

There's something I should tell you.

我有些事要告诉你。

While I was gone, I found the village where I was born.

我离开的这段时间,我发现了自己出生的村子。

I found out how I ended up in that radish basket.

我知道了自己为什么会在那个筐子里。

You did?

你知道了?

I know who I am. - You do?

我知道自己是谁了。- 你知道了?

I'm your son.

我是你的儿子。

I love you, Dad.

我爱你,老爸。

I love you, too, son.

我也爱你,儿子。

Delicious, fat radishes!

美味的大萝卜!

You're probably hungry. Let me make you something to eat.

你一定饿了,我煮点东西给你吃。

What are you talking about? I'll cook.

你说什么?我来煮。

No, no, I'll cook. - Dad!

不,不,我来煮。- 老爸!

Well, it's the least I can do. You saved China.

最起码我会做这个,你挽救了中国。

No, it's the least I can do. You raised me.

不,这也是我最起码要做的,你养大了我。

Po. - Dad. - Po! - OK.

阿宝。- 老爸。- 阿宝!- 好吧。

Let's both cook. Together. -Together.

我们都煮,一起煮。-一起。

No, I'll cook.

不,我来煮。

My son is alive.

我的儿子还活着。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526791.html