实用商务英语会话 场景111:结账送客(在线收听

Would you like the bill?

您要结账吗?

Do you want separate checks?

分开付吗?

Please pay the cashier as you go out.

您离开时请到柜台付账。

Do you want to pay me or the cashier?

您想把餐费付给我还是到柜台上付?

We don't take bank cards.

我们不收银行卡。

It doesn't include the tip.

这不包括小费。

The tip is not included.

小费没有包括在里面。

A 10 percent service charge is added in lieu of tipping.

加了10%的服务费作为小费。

Do you want to wrap this?

要打包吗?

One hundred and five yuan altogether.

总共105元。

I'm sorry for the mistake on your bill.

对于您账单上的错误,我非常抱歉。

Let me look at the bill again.

让我再看看账单。

Here's your change.

这是找您的钱。

I'll write out an invoice for you.

我开张发票给您。

Thank you and come again!

谢谢光临!欢迎下次再来!

Settling a Customer's Bill

给顾客结账

Could I have my bill, please?

请给我结账好吗?

Yes,sir. I'll be back right away.

好的,先生。我马上过来。

Here you are.

给你账单

How much is it?

多少钱?

One hundred and fifty all together.

一共是151元。

Well, I think there's a mistake, it sounds a

little too expensive for what was ordered.Please check

it again.

我想应该是弄错了,看上去我点的东西没有那么贵。请你再查看

一下。

I'm sorry,sir. Let me look at the bill again.

对不起,先生。我再看看账单。

I think you ought to charge me ten yuan.

我想你应该收我十元钱。

Ah,yes,sir.You are right.I do apologize for

it.

哦,是的,先生,你说得对。很抱歉弄错了。

It doesn't matter.

没关系。

I hope everything was excellent today.

我希望您今天过得愉快。

Yes,it was great.I never been here before,but

my friends recommed and I come.

是的,很不错。我之前没来过这里,但我朋友推荐给我,我就过

来了。

I'm glad you friends like it.

很高兴你朋友喜欢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526795.html