实用商务英语会话 场景123:纪念品销售(在线收听

How about some Chinese sandalwood fans?

买些中国的檀香扇怎么样?

It is a lacquer screen with Chinese traditional painting.

这是座有中国传统画的油漆屏风。

You look graceful with this peart necklace.

您带这串珍珠项链看起来很高雅。

We have a lot of jade articles here.

这儿有很多玉器。

Do you like this jade bracelet?

您喜欢这个玉镯吗?

Let me help you try it on.

让我帮您戴上试试吧。

Don't you want to look at some earrings and rings?

您不想看看耳环和戒指吗?

This tea set was made in Jingdezhen, the famous "capital of porcelain".

这套茶具产于瓷都景德镇。

They are typical of Chinese art.

它们是典型的中国艺术品。

They are not only quite ornamental but also quite useful.

他们不但很具有装饰性,而且也很实用。

This article looks most Chinese.

这个物件看上去很有中国味。

It would be a good choice as a souvenior.

作为纪念品,这将是个不错的选择。

Buy some for your family and friends.

给您的家人和朋友买一些吧。

qh]We have many different kinds of traditional Chinese paintings.

我们有许多不同种类的传统中国画。

How do you like this reproduction?

您喜欢这幅画的复制品吗?

Chinese painting is closely related to the art of calligraphy.

中国绘画与书法艺术密切相关。

Do you want to have it gift-wrapped?

要包装成礼品吗?

Selling Souveniours

纪念品销售

Can I help you?

我能为您效劳吗?

I'd like to buy a souvenir of my China tour. What would you recommend?

我想为我的中国之行买个纪念品。你推荐我买什么?

We have many different kinds of traditional Chinese paintings. These are typical of Chinese art. Have a look at this reproduction of Xu Beihong's painting.

我们有许多不同种类的传统中国画。它们都是典型的中国艺术品。您看看这幅徐悲鸿绘画作品的复制品。

He's famous for his horse drawings. The original work is worth over a million yuan.

徐悲鸿以画马而闻名。这幅画的原作值一百多万呢。

Then who wrote those Chinese characters on it?

那么,那些汉字是谁写上去的?

Since painting is closely related to calligraphy in China, most Chinese painters are excellent calligraphers as well.

因为在中国绘画与书法密切相关,所以大多数的中国画家也都是书法家。

This painting would be a good choice as a souvenir. You could decorate your living room or study with it.

作为纪念品,这幅画将是个不错的选择。您可以用它来装饰您的客厅或者书房。

You can also roll it up in a scroll that is easy to carry around.

您也可以用卷轴把它卷起来,方便携带。

I'll take it if you can give me a 10% discount.

要是你能给我打九折的话,我就买下这幅画。

We can negotiate the price later. Now I'd like to show you some of our smaller souvenirs.

价格的问题,我们稍后再商量。现在,我想给您看些稍小一点的纪念品。

Take a look at these sandalwood fans, jade trinkets and other handicrafts...Buy some for your family and friends.

您看看这些檀香扇、玉石饰品,还有其他一些手工艺品…给您的家人和朋友买一些吧。

Could you show me some?

能拿一些给我看看吗?

Certainly.

当然可以了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526807.html