实用商务英语会话 场景126:向乘客收费(在线收听

The initial fare is 10 yuan.

起步价是10元。

The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.

起步价可以跑3公里。

It's 2 RMB for each additional kilometer.

每增加一公里是2元。

Return tolls will be charged for trips over 15 kilos.

超过15公里,就要收返程费。

When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time.

车子不走的时候按时间收费。

There is night surcharge after 11:00 pm and before 5:00 am.

晚上11点到早上5点,要加收费。

The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.

计价器显示是54元。

That'll be 20 RMB.

车费是20元。

Sorry, we don't accept foreign currency.

对不起,我们不收外币。

We only accept RMB.

我们只收人民币。

I can't break that.

我找不开。

Your change, please.

找钱给您。

Here is the receipt.

给您票。

Collecting the Fare

向乘客收费

Here we are.

我们到了。

Thank you. What about the fare?

谢谢你。车费是多少?

The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.

计价器显示是54块钱。

Are you kidding? It's too much.

你开玩笑吧?太多了。

According to the kilometer rate, it costs ten RMB to get in the taxi, then it's two yuan for every kilometer.

我们按公里计价,上车起步就是10块钱,然后每公里是两块钱。起步价可以跑3公里。

But we didn't travel 25 kilometers. The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.

可是我们没有走25公里啊。

When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time. And we waited 20 minutes at the supermarket.

车子不走的时候按时问收费。而我们在超市等了20分钟。

You didn't tell me I'd be charged for any of that.

你并没有告诉我那也要收我钱啊。

That's the rule and it's posted right there on the window beside you, ma'am.

那是规定,就在您身边的窗户上贴着呢,女士。

You're cheating and I feel like calling the police.

你这是欺诈,我要报警。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526810.html