《绝望的主妇》精讲503(在线收听

That Dr. Ron called. He needs to see you for a follow-up appointment.

那个Ron医生来电话了。他需要为你做个跟踪检查。

He needs to see me, or he wants to see me?

他是“需要”还是“想要”?

Geez, Mom, how cute is this guy?

行了,妈,他到底有多帅?

Oh, he could be cuter, but I don‘t know how.

噢,比他帅的人还是有的,但我还没遇见过。

So ask him out.

那约他出来啊。

Oh no, I can‘t do that.

哦,不行,我不能。

Mom, he‘s a cute surgeon. What‘s the problem?

妈,他可是个帅哥外科医生。还有什么问题?

He‘s young.

他很年轻。

Young?

年轻?

Younger than me.

比我年轻。

How much younger?

有多年轻?

Let‘s just say if I was a senior in high school, I am be saying, wow, you are a hot fifth grader.

这么说吧,如果我是个高三学生,我会说:喔,你真是个性感的五年级生。

Well, of course it‘s going to sound gross if you say it that way. But, you are both adults so why not just ask him out?

哦,当然你要是这么说就有点恶心了。但你们都是成年人,干嘛不约他呢?

'Cause the conversation could go something like this. 'Dr. Ron, I think you are hot.'

因为我们的交谈会是这样:Ron医生,我觉得你很性感。

'Oh. Well, thank you, ma'am. Now I think it‘stime we talk about your hip replacement.'

哦,谢谢你,太太。"现在我们该谈谈如何你的髋关节"

Mom, you are hot and funny and nice and clearly desperate, and guys are into that.

妈,你很性感又幽默又善良,而且...显然精力旺盛,男人喜欢这样的。

Play to your strengths.

加油吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526946.html