《金银岛》第七章 苹果桶(7)(在线收听

Has anyone seen that land before?he said.

有人见过这小岛吗?他问。

I have, sir,said Silver.

我见过,先生,西尔弗说。

I was cook on a ship that stopped here once.

我曾在一艘船上做厨子,那船在这儿停过。

There's a safe place to anchor in the south, behind a little island called Skeleton Island.

岛南面有个安全的地方可以下锚,就在那个叫骷髅岛的小岛后面。

Those three hills we can see are on the big island.

我们能看见的三座小山在大岛上,

They're in a row running south-the biggest is called Spyglass.

它们向南排成一列,那最大的山叫望远镜山。

Thank you,said Captain Smollett.

谢谢你,斯摩列特船长说。

Later on,I'll ask you to give us some help.

以后我还要请你帮忙。

You may go now.

你现在可以走了。

Dr Livesey called me ,meaning to ask me to fetch his pipe,but I spoke quickly.

李甫西大夫叫我去给他拿烟斗来,我急促地说:

Doctor, get the captain and squire down to the cabin.

叫船长和乡绅都到下面船舱去,

I have some terrible news.

我有可怕的消息告诉你们。

He went across and spoke to the other two, then the three of them went below.

他去找那两个人了,然后他们三个人一起下去。

Soon after ,a message came that I was want-ed in the cabin.

不久,有人传话来让我到船舱去。

I told them in as few words as possible what Sliver and the others had said, and they listened without speaking.

我尽可能简短地给他们讲了西尔弗和其他人都说了些什么,大家默默地听着。

It was a warm night and I saw the moon shining on the sea as I told my story.

那是一个暖和的夜晚,月光洒满了海面。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/527062.html