《金银岛》第八章 金银岛(3)(在线收听

No one took much notice of me, only one man saying,Is that you ,Jim?

没人注意到我,只有一个人问了一句:是你吗,吉姆?

But Silver called from the other boat, wanting to know if it was me.

西尔弗在另一只船上喊了一句,以便确定是不是我。

Then I began to worry if I had done the right thing.

我又开始担心是不是应该这么做。

The crews rowed to the beach and our boat arrived first.

小船都争先恐后向岸边驶去,我们的小船第一个到达。

I ran towards the trees.

我上岸后就向树林里跑去,

Silver and the rest were a hundred me-tres behind,and I heard him shouting,Jim ,Jim!

西尔弗他们还在百米之后,我听见他在喊:吉姆,吉姆!

But I took no notice, pushing through trees and bushes, and ran until I could run no longer.

但我没有理睬他,在树和灌木丛间飞跑,一直跑到不能再跑为止。

I was pleased to lose Long John and began to enjoy looking around this strange island.

我很高兴逃离高个约翰,我开始巡视这个奇怪的小岛。

I crossed wet ground and came to a long,open piece of sand,

我穿过一片沼泽地带,来到一片长而开阔的沙地,

then went on to a place where the trees had branches that were thick and close to the sand.

然后到了沙地附近一片树高叶茂的地方。

Just then I heard distant voices, Sliver's among them, and hid behind a tree.

我忽然听见远处有说话的声音,西尔弗也在其中,他站在一棵树后面。

Through the leaves, I saw Long John Silver and another of the crew talking together.

透过树叶,我看见高个约翰正和几个船员说话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/527066.html