《金银岛》第十章 在寨子里(6)(在线收听

Capn Silver?said the captain.Who is he?

西尔弗船长?船长问。他是谁?

Long John answered Me,sir.

高个约翰回答:是我,先生。

The men chose me to be captain after you deserted the ship We're willing to make peace if we can all agree.

您弃船而走以后他们选我当船长。如果大家都同意的话,我们希望讲和。

All I ask is your promise to allow me safely out of the stockade.

我希望你能保证让我安全地走出寨子。

I don't want to talk to you,said Captain Smollett,

我不想和你谈判,斯摩列特船长说,

but if you want to talk to me,you may come.

但如果你想谈判的话,你可以过来。

Silver came towards the stockade,threw his crutch over the fence,then climbed after it.

西尔弗向寨子走来,把他的拐杖扔过围栏,跟着爬上围栏,

With great difficulty,he walked up the hill of soft sand.

然后艰难地翻过一座小沙丘。

Aren't you going to let me inside?said Long John.

你不打算让我进去吗?高个约翰说。

It's a cold morning to be outside.

这种天在外边很冷的。

If you were an honest man,Silver,said the captain,you could be in your kitchen.

如果你是个诚实的人,西尔弗,船长说,你应该在你的厨房里。

You're either my ship's cook,or Capn Silver,a dirty pirate!

你要么是我船上的厨子,要么就是西尔弗船长,一个可恶的海盗!

Now,if you've anything to say,say it!

现在,你还有什么要说的,就快说吧!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/527079.html