《小王子》精讲 04一切只能靠自己(在线收听

It's even got a chart for all your birthday gifts.

连你的生日礼物计划表这里都有

Like your ninth birthday, coming up. Microscope.

比如你即将到来的九岁生日 礼物是显微镜

Perfect for the Werth Academy biology curriculum. It's already wrapped.

正好在沃思学院的生物课上使用 都已经包好了

Wow! Yes. "Wow!"

好惊喜 怎么样 惊喜吧

But for now, all your attention should be focused here.

但是现在 你要把注意力都集中在这里

The first day of your new school.

新学校的第一天

We've got 53 days of prep time, which doesn't sound like much, until you break it into 1272 hours, Or 76320 minutes, Only then do you realise how much can be accomplished.

准备时间有53天 听上去不算多 但你可以将它换算成 1272个小时 或是76320零分钟 只有这样你才会意识到能够做多少事

You will use those minutes, hours and days according to this.

你要按照表格执行每分钟每小时每一天的计划

Because, let's face it, you're going to be all alone out there. All alone.

因为老实说吧 在学校你只能靠你自己 只能靠自己

So... we can't afford any more mistakes, like the interview.

所以...不能再犯错了 不能再像面试那样

All... right.

没...错

You're going to make a wonderful grownup.

你会成为一个很出色的大人

Thank you, Mom.

谢谢妈妈

I wish I could stay, sweetie, but it's the Davis audit, again. The Kelly numbers on the Miller oversite are still problematic. Only this time fines caught wind of it now, Logan's in a panic. And Fisher wants nothing to do with it...

我也想留下来 宝贝 可戴维斯的审计工作又出岔子了 凯莉的数据在米勒的统计表里也还有问题 而且这次资金有些风声 洛根现在乱了手脚 费舍完全不想插手

Logan.

洛根

Now I've gotta go in... And make it all balance out.

现在我得回去 解决所有问题

I'm not even sure that's possible.

我自己都没有把握

If anyone can do it, it's you. You go.

能解决这些事的人只有你 快去吧

I've got the life plan!

我还要去完成人生计划

You're my senior VP.

你真是我的得力副手

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwzjj/527115.html