《欲望都市》精讲 10你最近在做什么(在线收听

Meanwhile, Skipper was hopelessly smitten with Miranda Hobbes.

与此同时,斯基普拜倒在了米兰达的裙下。

Where are we going now?

我们现在要去哪儿?

Listen, Skippy, you know, you really are a nice sweet guy, but...

听我说,斯基皮,你真的是个好男人,但是……

Oh, I understand.

哦,我懂了。

Goodnight.

晚安。

Miranda told me later that she thought he was too nice, but that she was willing to overlook one flaw.

后来米兰达跟我说她真的觉得他好得过了头,不过她愿意忽视他的这个缺点。

And Capote Duncan found his fix for the night.

卡博·邓肯也找到了他今晚做爱的对象。

Where is it? I wanna see the Ross Bleckner.

在哪呢?我要看看罗斯·布莱克纳的画。

Later. Later.

待会儿再看,待会儿。

Oh, listen.I gotta get up really early, so you can't stay over. Cool?

听我说,我明天要早起,所以你不能在这里过夜。可以吗?

Sure, I have to get up early, too.

没问题,我明天也要早起。

Taxi! Taxi!

出租车!出租车!

And so another Friday night in Manhattan crept towards dawn.

又一个曼哈顿的星期五之夜即将结束。

Taxi!

出租车!

And just when I thought I would have to do the unspeakable—walk home...

当我想到我只能很丢脸地走回家时,

Well, get in for Chris sakes.

快上车把。

Where Can I drop you?

你在哪下车?

Seventy-seven Street, Third Avenue.

七十七街跟第三大道路口。

You got That, Al?

听到了吗,阿尔?

Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

So what have you been doing lately?

你最近在做什么?

You mean besides going out every night?

你是指除了每晚出来鬼混之外吗?

Yeah, I mean what you do for work.

是啊,我是说你的工作。

Well, this is my work.I'm sort of a sexual anthropologist.

这就是我的工作。我可以算是性学专家。

You mean like a hooker?

你的意思是跟妓女差不多?

No. I write a column called "Sex and the City".

不,我是“欲望都市”的专栏作家。

Right now I'm researching an article about women who have sex like men.

最近我正在研究一个题材,是关于女人和男人一样只要性。

You know, they have sex, and afterwards, they feel nothing.

她们可以在做爱之后没有丝毫的感觉。

But you're not like that.

但你不是那种女人。

Well, aren't you?

那你呢?

Not a drop. Not even half a drop.

完全不是。

Wow. What's wrong with you?

哇!那你是有什么毛病?(意思是说“不是所有男人都是那样的吗?”)

I get it. You've never been in love.

我明白了。你从没爱过。

Oh, yeah?

是吗?

Yeah.

是的。

Suddenly I felt the wind knocked out of me.

我突然感到一阵眩晕。

I wanted to crawl under the covers and go right to sleep.

我好想爬进被窝马上进入梦乡。

Thanks for The ride.

谢谢你载我一程。

Any time.

不客气。

Wait.

等一下。

Have you ever been in love?

那你爱过吗?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

当然。

(这里本应是”Absolutely”“当然”,Mr. Big在中间加了个”fucking”,是为了加强语气。)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ywdsjj/527318.html