纪录片《狗狗秘闻》 04狗如何解读我们的情绪(在线收听

The key to a dog's ability to read our emotions

狗狗解读我们情绪的关键可能是一些

might lie in something we all do without knowing it.

我们一直在做却重来没有注意到的东西

When we express our emotions in our faces,

当我们表现出我们的情绪时

we don't do it symmetrically.

我们的脸并不对称

It's been shown that if you take somebody's face

研究证明 当一个人表现出

when they're expressing some emotion like

喜悦 愤怒或什么别的感情的时候

happiness or anger or something like that,

他们的脸部的左边和右边

there is a difference between the left and right side.

其实并不是完全相同的

Composite faces consisting of

由两张左脸和两张右脸

two right or two left sides look very different.

合成出来的脸 看上去非常不同

One theory is maybe our emotions

有理论认为我们的情绪可能

are more faithfully presented in the right side of our face,

更可靠地反映在我们的右脸上

and that's the side that we tune into.

就是我们所合成出来的那边

When we look at a face,

当我们看一张脸的时候

we have what's known as a natural Left gaze bias

我们本能的去盯左脸获取信息

so you naturally look much more towards the left,

因此你会自然而然的多看左边的脸

ie the right-hand side of somebody's face.

也就是被看的那个人的右脸

Eye tracking software has demonstrated that

眼部跟踪软件证实了

when presented with a human face,

当我们看人的脸部

we nearly always look left first.

我们几乎总是先看左半边

Daniel Mills wanted to find out

丹尼尔·米尔斯想要找出

if dogs used the same trick to read human faces.

狗是不是使用同样的诀窍分析人脸

Shifting the direction of your gaze

改变凝视的方向

we thought was fairly unique to people

我们曾以为这是人类的独有技能

until we started looking at dogs.

直到我们开始盯着狗狗

Tess, Tessy!

泰斯 泰斯

To test the theory,

测试一下该理论

his team recreated this experiment with dogs.

他的团队重启了这项对狗的实验

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpggmw/528335.html